Friday 25 November 2011

Something's up

If there is something that Baby Bea is known for, it's her intuition, her natural sense of when things just don't feel right...and with this 'Australia' jaunt it's going totally crazy.

Ok, the signs.

First, Mummy and Daddy did a lot of packing for this trip, and when I say a lot, I mean that about half our possessions went into two massive bags and about 90% of mine went into a collection of smaller ones. Are we moving to this 'Australia'? What's going on?

Second, when we left the house we turned everything off. Even the stereo and Daddy never turns that off (or let's anyone touch it). Also the fridge was cleared out and the heating was turned off. Suspicious behaviour indeed.

Third, we're back on a plane. Now I thought that my recent expedition to Italy made me an expert on flying, but this setup is different. There are blankets and pillows. Mummy and me have our own space. I have my own cot. I can't understand why all this is necessary for a quick flight. Odd.

OK Baby Bea is officially confused. Will post soon when this is all cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment