Wednesday 31 August 2011

Visitors!


Over the last couple of days, even though Mummy and Daddy are trying to keep things quite quiet, I have had lots and lots of lovely visitors, all coming to pay homage to my birth and bring me gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

It was great to meet my Auntie Alice and Uncle Toby, who brought me gifts galore, including my first dolly - Polly Pullen. I also met Onno and Lilly, who are very kindly producing a half-Italian boy baby for me to play with in a month's time and Ulrika Herson with her two boys, one of which gave me my first compliment...how I blushed. Grandma and Poppa also came again, plus an endless stream of midwives, health visitors and supermarket delivery men.

In the photos above, I have pictures of me with my cousin Charlotte, who I like because she clearly shares my passion for the colour pink and seems equally comfortable in the presence of paparazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment