Sunday 18 September 2011

Another new birth!


Baby Bea is very excited to be able to announce another new birth to the world, not another baby this time (thank goodness, as I'm frankly uneasy with competition) but that of a company called Inforum Group which has been set up by her fabulous Auntie Jenny in Australia (seen here with Grandma).

Now I've not met Auntie Jenny yet, but she does sound like a woman very much after my own heart and I am positive that when we do meet, there will be veritable thunder-flashes as our like-minds collide. Inforum Group is designed to educate and enlighten women in the workplace to enable them to be the 'best of the best'. A goal that frankly Baby Bea has been aspiring to for some time in her blog.

I'm not planning to sue of course for abuse of copyright and intellectual property (though clearly the law would be very much on my side), but if Jen was looking for a London-based addition to her roster of captivating speakers, she knows my number and I'll be waiting her call....

No comments:

Post a Comment