Monday 26 September 2011

One month old!!



Baby Bea was one month old a couple of days ago. Yes, I can't believe it either. A month on this planet and I've only just got started on the Israel - Palestine peace accord (looking to get a stable two state solution by the time I start teething).

I was treated so well on my special day, Mummy and Daddy gave me lots of attention, but best of all was that I got to meet my final grandparent......Nonno Franco from Italy!!

Nonno was great fun and made a great fuss of me. He's brought even more Italian food into our house, including a chicken he had killed only that day......which I can only imagine must be some kind of sacrifice in my honour. Seemingly the bringing of food is some kind of Italian custom, I must remember this for future reference.

Managing a stables and stud farm mean a couple of things for Nonno, one is that doesn't get to take holidays as the horses need constant attention (this was only his second in 20 years....wow) and the other is that when he met me the first thing he did was check my teeth and my coat, and then start measuring me in hands.

Nonno had a great time visiting London for the first time and meeting his first grandchild, so much so that I believe another holiday might soon be on the cards! Steady on, Nonno.


No comments:

Post a Comment